Protect yourself and your company with defensible and consistent data management to reduce eDiscovery costs and mitigate legal liabilities. We start with a detailed data identification and mapping process – diagramming every device, department and person to show where your data is, the kinds of files you have and who has access to them – and then leverage this knowledge to make informed decisions about your data including data preservation and deletion protocols.
Legility can help you with Information Management (IM) policies, litigation holds, recovering lost electronic information and deleting data defensibly.
Guide your team on what data to preserve, how to maintain it, and when to delete it with a clear Information Management (IM) or Information Governance (IG) policy. Leverage this to reduce IT and eDiscovery costs, mitigate risks and increase productivity.
Why is information management so important?
- Reduces risk. Consistency in how you manage your data gets your team on the same page and deflates any claim that potentially harmful data was deliberately destroyed.
- Reduces IT costs. Information governance decreases the amount of data that is kept in the system, which leads to a reduction in the cost of electronic storage.
- Reduces eDiscovery costs. Thanks to your information management policy, there is less data to feed into the eDiscovery process.
- Increases productivity. Building an information management policy ensures organization on the front end, and it reduces the lost productivity that results from searching for data in a disordered system.
Our Litigation Hold Software Solution:
Simplify your legal hold process with our automated, comprehensive litigation hold software, LegilityHold. Once deployed behind your company’s firewall and integrated with your intranet, it enables you to:
- Create and distribute legal hold notices
- Automate reminders
- Administer multiple cases
- Track acknowledgements
- Route escalations
- Create detailed audit reports
- Fulfill court requirements
- Monitor each recipient’s status in real-time
- Access active directories to select employees associated with holds
- Manage and deploy policy reviews
Data Recovery & Decryption
Whether your data is damaged or decrypted, we can analyze your electronically stored information (ESI). Our court-validated digital investigation platforms allow us to recover and decrypt files from a variety of platforms:
- Mobile devices
- Flash drives
- Hard drives
- Archive tape drives
- Servers and virtual machines
Check out our forensic offerings for more information.