Commercial Litigation Attorney
Legility (formerly known as Counsel On Call) is seeking an attorney with experience handling all aspects of commercial litigation matters to work on a long-term, part-time contract assignment. This assignment requires extensive trial experience, and duties will include independently handling all aspects of commercial litigation matters.
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school and experience working as a litigation associate for a top-tier law firm
- Extensive experience independently handling depositions, hearings and trials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Licensed and in good standing in Washington, D.C.
- Periodic travel within the state may be required
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.