Legility is seeking attorneys with experience handling all aspects of commercial litigation matters to work on a variety of contract assignments. Prior experience working as a litigation associate at an Am Law 200 firm and a J.D. from a law school ranked in the Top 50 by U.S. News & World Report both are required. Experience serving as a first or second chair at jury and bench trials strongly is preferred.
- A J.D. from a Top 50 law school and at least three years of experience working as a litigation associate at an Am Law 200 law firm.
- Experience drafting motions to dismiss, motions to compel, motions for summary judgment and motions in limine also is required.
- Experience independently handling depositions, hearings and trials is preferred.
- Experience as first or second chair in both jury and bench trials also is preferred.
- Licensed and in good standing in Georgia.
Qualified candidates who meet all of these criteria, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Leader in legal operations and New Law company Legility (legility.com), provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000 and formerly known as Counsel On Call, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.