Legility, formerly known as Counsel On Call, seeks an experienced litigation paralegal to support the litigation group of a corporate legal department located in Nashville. This is a long-term, full-time contract assignment. The litigation paralegal must work on-site at the client’s office in Nashville. Heavy Microsoft Outlook experience is required.
- At least five years of experience as a litigation paralegal in either a large law firm or corporate environment
- Must have discovery experience including document review and collection, documentation, research, trial prep, etc.
- Must have excellent technology skills and pass a skills test; Strong Microsoft Outlook knowledge is required
- Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- A paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program or college degree
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.