Legility, an industry leader in managed attorney review and formerly known as Counsel On Call, is seeking attorneys at all experience levels to work on-site at our Managed Services Center in Nashville. Opportunities involve working on e-discovery matters.
We have a continuous need for motivated attorneys who seek a different way to practice law. We approach all of our projects with a solutions-oriented mindset to achieve and deliver the highest quality work product in the most efficient manner possible. These goals are achieved with best of breed technology offerings as well as proprietary workflows. We provide a highly secure, professional working environment and a wide array of projects; and offer competitive pay and a flexible schedule. We encourage those that would like to learn more about these opportunities to apply. We seek attorneys with:
- Substantive litigation experience in a law firm or corporate in-house environment (preferred).
- Recent graduates with stellar academic credentials are also encouraged to apply.
- Those with prior leadership roles or specialized experience with due diligence, review management, privilege logs or witness preparation preferred and strongly encouraged to apply, but this is not requirement. (Please make sure this experience is on your resume if you have it.)
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and computer literacy are a must.
- An active Tennessee law license.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.