Legility, an industry leader in managed legal services and formerly known as Counsel On Call, is seeking attorneys at all experience levels for its Managed Services Center located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta to work on a variety of eDiscovery projects. Candidates must be able to work on-site.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting client’s legal counsel with general discovery, witness preparation and pre-trial support
- Assisting in-house legal departments with overflow litigation and operations legal work
- eDiscovery reviews using advanced technologies and team-based processes
- Privilege reviews and log creation
- Substantive litigation experience in a law firm or corporate environment preferred. Please list all relevant legal experience.
- Prior experience performing advanced searches with e-discovery platforms a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and computer literacy are a must.
- Those with experience with eDiscovery should highlight any prior leadership roles or specialized experience with privilege logs or witness preparation.
- Must have an active Georgia law license.
- Recent graduates and those with up to two years of experience with stellar academic credentials from a top tier law school are encouraged to apply as well.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.