Commercial Litigation Attorney
Legility, a New Law company, seeks an attorney with experience handling all aspects of commercial litigation matters to work on a long-term, part-time contract assignment. This assignment requires extensive trial experience, and duties will include independently handling all aspects of commercial litigation matters.
- Experience working as a litigation associate for a top-tier law firm
- Extensive experience handling depositions, hearings and trials independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Periodic travel within the area may be required
- J.D. from a top-tier law school
- Licensed and in good standing in Washington, DC
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether they want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.