Corporate Governance Paralegal
Legility is seeking a Paralegal with 3+ years of Corporate Governance experience for our Atlanta-based corporate client. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated corporate governance experience including maintaining board minutes and corporate records, issuing and tracking corporate stock grants and drafting corporate agreements. This is a long-term contract opportunity on a part-time basis, with the potential to perform some work remotely. Prior experience working in an in-house legal department strongly preferred.
- Experience handling corporate governance tasks (including preparing and maintaining minutes, stock grants, registrations, etc.)
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.