Attorney - 1st Property Claim Coverage
Are you an attorney with 1st party property damage claims opinion experience and looking for a different way to practice law? Legility, a New Law company, has a Fortune 100 client in the diversified financial services and insurance industries seeking an attorney to work remotely. This is a full time, temporary opportunity. The assignment is expected to last at least six months, possibly longer.
Our client is seeking attorneys with at least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience with a major insurance carrier focusing on 1st party property damage claims
- Experience reviewing property damage claims and issuing coverage opinions nationwide
- Strong academic background from a top law school
- An active state bar license from any state or jurisdiction
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug screening
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.