Construction Litigation Attorney
Legility, a New Law company, seeks an experienced construction litigation attorney for a part-time, contract position. The project involves leading the document management and file management aspects of a large construction litigation matter. Most of the work can be done remotely, but occasional, on-site meetings in Birmingham, Ala. likely will be required. The project is expected to last for 4-6 months.
- At least three years of experience working as a construction litigation associate at a top tier law firm
- Extensive experience handling discovery in construction litigation matters is required.
- Experience with CaseMap suite and OneDrive strongly is preferred.
- Experience working with steel construction matters or working for steel fabricators also strongly is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school
Interested candidates, who meet these criteria, may submit a resume to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.