San Antonio, TX
Are you an experienced Paralegal with experience working in a corporate legal department? Legility, a New Law Company, has a technology client that is seeking a Contracts Paralegal to support the Legal Department to review, edit and provide guidance on sales contracts. This is a full-time (30-40 hours per week) temporary assignment, and the work will be performed on-site at client’s office in San Antonio, TX
- Drafting, reviewing, and red-lining sales contracts and analyzing contract provisions.
- Communicating information regarding contract provisions to business group and coordinating aspects of contract management between the Legal and Sales Departments.
- Performing legal and factual research using the internet and other resources.
- Assisting with special projects within the Legal Department.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a contract administrator or paralegal, preferably including experience in a corporate legal department.
- Experience with reviewing and proposing revisions to contracts, and with contract administration procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and able to produce high quality work product.
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved institution or a Contracts Analyst Certification
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.