Greater St. Louis, MO
Legility seeks a Litigation Attorney in the Greater St. Louis Area to work with a well-respected law group located approximately 30 minutes West of downtown St. Louis. The Litigation Attorney will assist with general civil litigation matters and provide support to the firm’s litigation partners for approximately 15-20 hours per week. The role requires an active Illinois license. This is an indefinite, part-time contract position and a great litigation opportunity for a solo practitioner seeking to add approximately 20 hours of flexible contract work to his or her practice. The Litigation Attorney must be immediately available and able to work on-site at the company’s St. Louis, MO office.
- Minimum 5 years of solid litigation experience with a respected law firm
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage litigation with minimal supervision
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours per week on a flexible, sustained basis
- Preference given to candidates with experience handling corporate business litigation
- Strong academic background from a top law school
- An active law license in Illinois required
- An additional active law license in Missouri preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.