Legility seeks an experienced Corporate Paralegal to assist a Nashville-based healthcare corporation. This is a full-time contract position that may become a permanent role for a successful candidate. The Corporate Paralegal will be expected to work on-site in the client’s offices in Green Hills.
- Prepare legal documents for review, approval and use by legal counsel
- Investigate merger and acquisition facts and preparing documents to assist legal counsel
- Act as law librarian, maintaining and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong word processing/spreadsheet computer skills
- EMS, healthcare or managed care experience
- Excellent leadership presentation and teamwork skills
- Effective at delegation of responsibility and accountability.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge/experience with Anti-Kickback and Stark Law as it pertains to medical leasing
- Attention to Detail and strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Paralegal Certificate
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.