Legility Data Solutions, a New Law company, transforming the way legal services are delivered with powerful technology and agile business approaches that come together to develop powerful solutions for enterprise clients is seeking a Project Manager in their Nashville, TN in their downtown office. This is a full-time position.
- Handle numerous aspects of projects including but not limited to: scope management and resource allocation with other departments, submission of job specifications, budget tracking and deadline management, consulting work around best practices, quality control checks and overseeing various project reporting and metrics.
- Provide assistance and support to clients through all aspects of the review process including Early Case Assessment (ECA), culling, review, and production phases of the project.
- Consult with the legal team members to determine their needs and the overall case strategy and implementing the most cost effective and efficient workflow to meet those needs.
- Ensure all projects conform to workflow standards, priorities and guidelines.
- Serves as a point of contact to other internal support departments and will communicate progress until completion with the sales/consulting team. Individuals are also responsible for tracking their time associated with each task they perform.
- Responsible for direct communication with clients and team members.
- Assist with application / technical support and troubleshooting.
- Adhere to quality control requirements at every phase of the project
- Act as a primary liaison between client, sales and internal support departments.
- Exercise independent judgement, and keen decision-making ability in high-pressure scenarios
- Seeking someone with a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong Relativity skills, analytics experience, Brainspace or other industry skills a plus.
- Demonstrates a high level of experience and knowledge of overall E-discovery process.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong project management and organizational skills
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.