Korean Language eDiscovery Attorneys
Legility is seeking Korean-fluent attorneys to work on a variety of eDiscovery projects at our Managed Services Center located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. Part-time or remote availability will be considered.
- Must be fluent in written Korean
- A minimum of two years of substantive litigation experience in a law firm or corporate environment a plus
- Prior experience performing advanced searches with e-discovery platforms a plus
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and computer literacy are a must
- Strong academic background
- An active law license in Georgia, Tennessee or Texas is preferred. JD candidates will be considered
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leader in legal operations and New Law company Legility (legility.com), provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000 and formerly known as Counsel On Call, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.