Legility has a law firm client seeking a transactional trademark paralegal to assist the firm’s Intellectual Property Department on a full-time, contract basis. Experience providing trademark docketing, database management and deadline reporting is strongly preferred.
- Three or more years of experience preparing and filing documents with USPTO
- Familiarity with trademark dockets
- Legal research experience, specifically with regard to USPTO notices
- Experience supporting trademark attorneys with all aspects of U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school and 5+ years of experience working as a paralegal for a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.