Paralegal – Financial Compliance
Legility seeks a paralegal for a full-time (31-40 hours per week), temporary contract assignment expected to be long-term in duration. This opportunity is in the financial services branch of a Fortune 500 Corporation’s legal department located in Irving, TX. The Paralegal will support attorneys in the financial regulatory compliance and commercial lending/consumer finance divisions.
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills, and a writing sample is required
- 3-5 years’ consumer financial and commercial lending compliance experience
- Experience reviewing and drafting consumer financial transactions and commercial lending documents
- Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved Institution preferred)
- Experience working in a corporate legal environment
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.