Legility seeks a Litigation Attorney in the Greater Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Areas for a well-respected, large, healthcare-focused firm. The Litigation Attorney will assist with discovery, internal research, and motion drafting as well as other facets of the litigation process. This is a full-time, indefinite, contract position. The Litigation Attorney must be immediately available and able to work on-site at the company’s Miami or Ft. Lauderdale office.
- Minimum 5 years of solid litigation experience preferably in-house with a large healthcare corporation or a large firm in a healthcare-related litigation department
- Demonstrated ability to manage a litigation case load, draft pleadings, discovery, memorandums, and motions, propound discovery, and assist in other facets of the litigation process
- Experience and ability to work independently without supervision
- Preference given to candidates with experience in healthcare law including managed care and the False Claims Act
- Strong academic background from a top law school
- An active law license in Florida
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Leader in legal operations and New Law company Legility (legility.com), provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000 and formerly known as Counsel On Call, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.