Commercial Contracts Attorney
Legility seeks a Commercial Contracts Attorney in the Chicago area to work with a well-respected national corporation. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will assist with data licensing, contractor, vendor, technology, and related IT contracts. This is a full-time, contract position anticipated to last approximately 4 to 6 months. The Commercial Contracts Attorney must be available and able to work on-site at the company’s Chicago office starting in September 2019 and have availability over the holidays.
- Minimum 5 years of solid commercial contracts experience preferably in-house with a large corporation
- Demonstrated ability to draft, negotiate, and revise vendor (Oracle, Saleforce, CDW), technology, and IT related contracts as well as data licensing and contract contractor agreements
- Experience and ability to work independently without supervision
- Preference given to candidates with automotive-related experience
- Strong academic background from a top law school An active law license in Illinois
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.