Legility seeks a Litigation Attorney with experience in construction law to assist our client with offices in Chicago, Illinois. This is a full-time contract assignment available for an indefinite duration. The Litigation Attorney must work on-site at the client’s office in Chicago, Illinois.
- Assisting attorneys with litigation, specifically in the area of construction law
- Reviewing documents related to construction including building plans, specifications and AIA documents, handling depositions, analyzing cases for trial and organizing discovery
- Collaborate with internal customers and in house counsel as needed
- At least 3-5 years of litigation experience in the area of construction law
- Strong research, analytical and technology skills required
- Ability to work well with internal customers and clients as a business partner
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and multi-task
- Stellar academic credentials from a top-tier law school preferred
- Active Illinois law license
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.