Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney
Legility, a New Law company formerly known as Counsel On Call, is looking to interview Intellectual Property Litigation Attorneys in the Greater Chicago area. Our client is a well-respected law firm looking to hire on contract an experienced litigator to assist with federal court litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property. This is a full-time, indefinite contract role. The attorney must be immediately available and able to work on-site at the firm’s Chicago office.
- Minimum of seven years of solid litigation experience in Federal court
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage litigation projects and with internal business units
- Experience and ability to work independently without supervision
- Preference given to candidates with experience handling intellectual property litigation
- Strong academic background from a top law school
- An active law license in Illinois
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.