Legility seeks an experienced Transactional Attorney to support a corporate client located in Coppell, TX. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. The Attorney must have 3-5 years of transactional experience.
- Draft and negotiate customer, vendor and real estate contracts including direct communications with customer and vendor personnel.
- Assist in creating standard forms of contract.
- Assist in preparing responses to customer requests for proposals.
- Research and analyze various legal issues involving company operations.
- Review, analyze and interpret: statutes, judicial decisions, legal articles, and regulations.
- Prepare a variety of business and legal communications to internal and external customers in addressing general business and legal matters.
- Counsel and advise field personnel in resolution of contract and compliance issues.
- Identify potential legal issues and advise management.
- Prepare and deliver training.
- Assist with subpoena responses.
- Assist senior attorneys with litigation management including discovery.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.