Real Estate & Employment Attorney
Legility, a New Law Company, is seeking an attorney with experience handling all aspects of Commercial Real Estate acquisitions and dispositions, architectural and construction agreements, and contractor and subcontractor documentation to work on a long term contract assignment. This remote assignment also requires experience with employment matters including employment agreements and severance agreements.
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school and experience working at a top-tier law firm or large corporate legal department.
- Extensive experience with real estate acquisitions, architectural and construction agreements, and contractor and subcontractor documentation.
- Experience with AIA documents.
- Experience providing strategic advice on real estate transactions.
- Experience drafting and negotiating employment agreements and severance agreements, and experience providing advice on employee terminations.
Interested candidates who meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.