Attorney - Legal Project Manager (Bank Counsel)
San Antonio, TX
Are you an attorney with experience managing legal projects who resides in the San Antonio area? Are you looking for a different way to practice law?
Legility, A New Law Company (f/k/a Counsel On Call), has a Fortune 100 client in the diversified financial services, banking and insurance industries seeking an attorney to work on-site at its corporate headquarters. This is a temporary opportunity, and the assignment is expected to last six months, possibly longer.
Our client is seeking attorneys with 10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Managing legal projects and interacting heavily with outside counsel.
- Conducting internal investigations involving state and federal banking regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), including anti-money laundering (AML), financial record-keeping and reporting requirements.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and conducting online legal research.
- The ability to operate a laptop, mobile phone and conduct Skype video conferences.
- Ability to work on-site at client’s headquarters in San Antonio
- Strong academic background from a top-tier law school
- An active State Bar License from any state or jurisdiction
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.