Intellectual Property Paralegal
Legility, a New Law Company, has a Portland-based client seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal to join its growing legal department. The Paralegal will provide legal support for the business, including performing trademark clearance and other intellectual property work, and administrative and legal support for the North American Trademark team, including organization and maintenance of filing systems and interacting with outside providers and partners. This is a permanent, direct-hire position.
- Perform trademark clearance for products (including names, designs, graphics) and marketing clearance against third-party rights.
- Advise the businesses on graphics and product designs and names, including compliance with internal trademark guidelines.
- Perform research on trademark issues.
- Assist legal team in performing infringement and counterfeiting investigations.
- Develop proficiency with product details.
- Assist in developing reports and presentations, drafting basic legal documents, compiling evidence, and organizing/maintaining databases and legal files.
- Perform administrative support for the team including organizing travel and schedules, processing expense reports, and managing invoicing.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.