Little Rock, AR
Legility seeks a Transactional Attorney to assist a communications company located in Arkansas. This is a full-time contract assignment available for an indefinite duration. The Transactional Attorney may work remotely but must be located in Arkansas.
- Review contracts to determine bankruptcy status (pre or post-petition)
- Review, draft and negotiate IT, Healthcare, vendor contracts and other sourcing contracts as needed
- Collaborate with internal customers and outside counsel as needed
- At least 3 years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Prior bankruptcy experience, preferably representing debtors
- Experience as a member of a corporate legal department desirable
- Ability to work well with internal customers and clients as a business partner
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and multi-task
- Stellar academic credentials from a top law school preferred
- Active Arkansas law license
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.