Are you an experienced immigration paralegal looking for an opportunity to work in-house? Legility has an internationally-based corporate client in the Information Technology and Network Service Provider industry seeking an immigration paralegal to support its legal team. This is a full-time, temporary assignment expected to last six months, possibly longer. The selected candidate will work in the client’s office in Plano, TX.
- Prepare paperwork for H1Bs, TN, and other visa applications
- Complete and manage LCA and PAF filings
- Track employees to insure work authorization validity
- Prepare and review support letters for visas and travel
- Support Human Resources with I-9 audits
- Conduct new hire and termination audits for employees with visas
- Field immigration queries
- Three to five years’ experience as an immigration paralegal, preferably in a top law firm or large corporate legal environment
- Experience preparing employment-based nonimmigrant visas
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and good judgment
- Paralegal Certificate from and ABA-approved institution
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.