Corporate/Real Estate Paralegal
Legility, a New Law company formerly known as Counsel On Call, seeks a paralegal with experience in corporate and real estate law to assist an in-house legal department with lease abstractions and general corporate work. This assignment will be full-time and will be conducted on-site at our client’s office in Atlanta.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a paralegal with a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Experience with corporate transactions and real estate lease review
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Resolution-oriented with creative problem solving skills; Ability to meet deadlines and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required; Experience with PowerPoint and Database management preferred
- Paralegal certificate required
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.