Legal Matter Analyst
New Law company Legility seeks an enthusiastic, recent or upcoming college graduate interested in working in the legal department of a Fortune 100 company in Boston. This is a great opportunity for someone who is considering business or law school in the next few years and either a) graduated from college within the last three years, or b) is currently a senior and would like to work part-time through the spring semester and then full-time after graduation. The candidate must be able to work at our client’s office in Boston. This is a 40-hour per week, long-term contract position.
- For recent graduates, one year of experience as a paralegal or in a legal related position is preferred. For current undergraduates, legal-related or corporate summer work experience is preferred.
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of a top college/university (preferably in the top 50% of his/her class) with a business (economics or finance preferred) or pre-law focus
- Experience working with databases, specifically Excel; ability to enter data and search data
- Ability to follow a detailed process is key
- Pays very close attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and employ sound judgment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.