Legility seeks an experienced Litigation Paralegal to support a corporate client located in Coppell, TX. This is a full-time permanent position. The Litigation Paralegal must work on-site at the client’s office in Coppell, TX.
- Day to day responsibility for collection, organization, updating, maintenance, copying, redaction, preservation and/or analysis of information, data, documents, files and other evidence needed for litigation, discovery, subpoenas, regulatory compliance and investigations as directed by Legal Department or outside counsel.
- Maintain physical and electronic files and deadline calendars.
- Monitor and manage incoming service of process notifications.
- Generate and follow up on litigation hold notices.
- Assist/support legal staff with clerical/administrative matters (including creation, organization and/or delivery of correspondence, pleadings, etc., expense reports, travel arrangements, phones, etc.).
- Assist/support legal staff with investigation/handling of claims and other employment/litigation related matters (including document review, phone interviews, contact with investigators and outside counsel and investigation of claims).
- Coordinate processing of real estate and lease documentation, to include tracking deadlines, obtaining required signatures and document delivery/filing.
- Assist/support legal staff with coordination with outside counsel, including support re: management of billing matters and communication/coordination with outside counsel.
- Manage and/or participate in special projects as directed by legal staff or outside counsel.
- Minimum of 5 years paralegal experience supporting litigation attorneys, Legal Departments or Human Resources professionals.
- Paralegal Certificate or comparable credential
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with MS Office, Outlook and comparable programs, applications and professional tools.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.