Legility, a New Law company formerly known as Counsel On Call, seeks a paralegal with experience in entertainment law to assist with drafting tracking, maintenance of programming and production contracts, content licenses, distribution agreements, and sponsorship and marketing contracts. Duties will also include copyright registration filings, maintaining and managing rights & clearances databases, assistance with deal negotiations and conducting legal research as needed. This will be a part-time assignment and will be conducted on-site at our client’s office in Atlanta, Georgia.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a paralegal with a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Experience with media and entertainment contracts, copyright/trademark and music rights issues preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Resolution-oriented with creative problem solving skills; Ability to meet deadlines and trouble shoot in a fast-paced environment.
- Paralegal certificate required; Proficiency in Word and Excel required; Experience with PowerPoint and Database management preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.