Legility is seeking a corporate attorney with 8+ years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts, drafting board resolutions and handling general corporate matters to work with a non-profit client based in Arlington, VA. This a contract assignment for approximately 3-6 months, and all work will be conducted on-site at our client’s office in Arlington. Candidates with non-profit experience preferred.
- Strong experience with contracts, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior in-house experience.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.