Client Connections Representative
Legility, a New Law company formerly known as Counsel On Call, seeks a Client Connections Representative. The primary role consists of supporting our client needs for Imaging/Photocopy work. The CCR will be responsible for understanding the client needs after a detailed consultation outlining materials, priorities, and deliverable expectations. The CCR will also be responsible for picking up and delivering materials to the law firms and/or corporations, ensuring exceptional customer support to Data Solutions clients, embody core values and provide responsive service in keeping with our people-focused commitments. This position requires traveling, both local and long range, depending on Data Solutions and its clients’ needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritize and manage the pickup and delivery of client materials
- Work directly with the client to understand job requirements/project specifications and communicate a clear interpretation of that information to Production team, including the entering of content into the workflow tracking system to achieve objectives.
- Plan each day with Client Service Coordinator to determine the most efficient option to satisfy the project commitment while managing each task to completion.
- Build relationships with clients through informal touch points.
- Long range, non-local pickups and deliveries (may include overnight stays and multi day trips).
- Overtime may be required to meet project timelines.
Job Qualifications and Technical Skills
- High School Diploma
- Technical training of less than 2 years
- Valid Driver’s License/Insurance
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Proficient with Microsoft platforms (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Critical Role Competencies
- Honesty/integrity – Ability to make trustworthy decisions, provide an honest service and respect confidentiality agreements. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Shares complete and accurate information
- Organization and planning – Plan and organize tasks and work responsibilities to achieve project objectives. Focuses on key priorities
- Initiative – Takes quick action to influence project activities without being inconsiderate and does more than required when necessary
- Attention to Detail- Shows concern for all aspects of the job and does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Reliability – Maintains a strong work ethic and takes personal responsibility for job performance. Focuses on completing project tasks in a timely and consistent manner.
- Communication- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Listens and responds effectively to questions.
- Calm under pressure – Maintain stable performance when dealing with difficult situations by proactively managing feelings or symptoms of stress
- Intelligence - Understanding the different aspects of all production tasks to clearly communicate capabilities and expectations to clients
- Time management – Set priorities and schedule activities in advance to meet daily goals
- Relationship Building – Interact effectively with clients and co-workers to help build and sustain positive relationships
- Persuasion- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legility (legility.com), a leader in legal operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and other legal and technology professionals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.