Help Desk Technician
Legility, a New Law Company and formerly known as Counsel On Call, is looking to interview Help Desk Technicians. The primary role is to receive and respond to internal customer requests for technical support via phone, e-mail, ticketing system and walk-ups with excellent written and spoken communication. The Help Desk Technician is responsible for documentation and escalation of support issues falling outside the role’s purview or their own level of skill. The Help Desk Technician also manages user access and sets up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (printers, monitors, etc.), occasionally traveling to local offices to complete the task. This position takes part in an on-call support rotation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Adds and maintains users on the network; assigning users approved access
- Installs and configures software and functions according to specifications
- Maintains helpdesk SLA through ticket management routine
- Sets up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (printers, scanners, etc.)
Other relevant background information: The Help Desk Technician is exposed to highly confidential client and internal data when assisting users with technical issues. That data can range from receipts, client meeting records, health records, but the only exposure to the company’s internal information are financial benchmarks that have or have not been meet. The work is governed by policies that have been set for help desk. Policies pertain to which type of tickets/request needs to be responded to in a certain manner of time. This position will contact software vendors for technical support.
Job Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Associate degree or 2-year degree program in Computer Science, MIS, or other technical degree
- 0-2 years’ experience related to the discipline
Critical Role Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, vendors and potentially clients
- Able to solve complex issues related to technology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Network fundamentals
- Troubleshooting and Repair
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.