eDiscovery Project Manager
Legility seeks an eDiscovery Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity at our Managed Services Center in Buckhead. The successful candidate will manage projects on-site and will effectively implement EDRM project plans, working closely with internal and external teams and appropriately adhere to Litigation Support and eDiscovery best practices.
- Consult with case teams to effectively create and apply technical solutions and strategies including early case assessment, data collection, processing, hosting, document production, and data archival and storage.
- Manage all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; manage client expectations and communications.
- Develop protocols for project workflows, task assignments, time tables and process improvements.
- Develop cost estimates and advise on maximizing efficiencies.
- Act as primary point of contact and liaison with external legal teams, technical vendors and internal review teams.
- Active Georgia law license
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior e-discovery project management experience, including leading eDiscovery projects and administering related technologies.
- Relativity Administrator proficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work enthusiastically within a team environment.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.