Operational Team Lead
Legility is seeking an Operational Team Lead. The Operational Team Lead’s primary role is to facilitate oversight and direction of all project related tasks within the EDD department, as well as to serve as a liaison between Client Services, Forensics, Sales and Upper Management and the Electronic Data Discovery department. Each project is assigned an Operational Team Lead, and they are responsible for kicking off each project with Sales and Client Services, verifying requested specs, approving deadlines and pricing and oversight of the entire workflow within the department. The Operational Team Lead manages all deadlines, directs their team, ensures all QC has been performed, communicates with Client Services and tracks budgeting within the department in relation to the overall project budget. The Operational Team Lead is also responsible for all billing, process documentation and adherence and reporting, as well as directly reporting the Director of Operations.
- Sets up projects, assigns duties and verifies specs
- QC’s all steps in the Electronic Data Discovery workflow
- Formats all deliverables and directs workflow within the team
- Documents process changes, trains members of the team
- Attends daily huddles, conducting Two Week Top Tasks (recurring touch point with supervisor)
- Participates in Project Kick-Offs with Sales and CS
Job Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s technical degree or relevant experience
- 5-10 years’ experience with eDiscovery or Technical
- VenioOne Admin Certified
- Successful completion of Electronic Data Discovery Tech training program and knowledge of all processing platforms and deliverable formats
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Jon.Stephens@legility.com
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.