Commercial Contracts Attorney
Legility seeks a corporate attorney with 4+ years of experience drafting and negotiating vendor agreements and IT agreements to work with a collegial and dynamic corporate legal department in Atlanta. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated expertise drafting, negotiating and analyzing commercial contracts and interfacing with business teams. This assignment will begin in November and is expected to last approximately 3-6 months. The attorney will be expected to work in the client’s office near the Atlanta Airport for the first two weeks, and thereafter, all work can be done remotely. The client is open to both part-time and full-time candidates who can commit to working at least 20 hours per week. All candidates interested in this opportunity must be willing to commit for the duration of the assignment.
- Demonstrated expertise handling commercial contracts, vendor agreements and IT agreements.
- Experience working in an in-house legal department.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Legility (legility.com), a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency.
Our attorneys and paralegals choose to work with our company because of the many flexible, non-traditional and professionally challenging work options the company provides – whether our attorneys and paralegals want to work 15 hours a week or 50, on-site with the client, remotely, individually or in a team environment.